Directorate General of Civil Aviation is committed to maintaining the privacy of our clients. We have policies and procedures in place to restrict access to your personal information to employees that need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We train our employees to protect the confidentiality of your records. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
In regard to Internet usage, cookies are pieces of data assigned by a Web server to the browser on a specific PC. Cookies help web sites recognize return visitors, and cannot be read by a web site other than the one that set the cookie. When someone returns to a web site he or she has visited before, the person's browser gives this data back to the server.
Users have the option to set their browsers to notify them before receiving a cookie, which allows them to decide whether or not to accept it. In addition, browsers can also be set to turn off cookies entirely.
Turning cookies off will prevent access to these areas of our web site. Cookies are not required to access other areas of Directorate General of Civil Aviation web site.
Safeguarding Client Information
We only grant access to personal information about you (such as your name, address) to company employees so that they can process and service your accounts, and administer our business.
Our Code of Conduct requires that your information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer our client, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a client. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard this personal information.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security systems to protect personal information that we receive from any of our online applications. All information that is sent to us on these applications is encrypted using the standard security protocol Secure Socket Layer (SSL) during the transmission from an applicant's personal computer.
While visitors can use e-mail to contact us about routine issues and inquiries, e-mail may not be a secure method of communication for time sensitive communication or communication of information that is confidential. We strongly recommend that this type of information not be communicated via e-mail.
Third Party Sites Links
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights (IP Rights) in:-
- the material published on the Website;
- the design, organisation and layout of the Website; and
- any software or underlying software code that is made available for download from the Website (Software), are owned by us or our licensors.
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms, you may not, without our prior written consent:-
- copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, post, sell, transfer or transmit in any form or by any means any material on the Website or any Software whether in whole or in part nor use the material to create derivative works;
- use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading or storing any content;
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- remove the copyright and trademark notices of (whether ours or that of our licensors or contributors) from any copies of content under these Terms; or
- distribute, display or copy to any third parties the contents of the pages in the Website, including not limited to "caching" any material on the Website for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on the Website.
You may view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of the Website or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only,
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes;
- you do not incorporate any material from the Website in any other work, publication or website (whether your own or that of a third party); and
- any reproduction of the content or any part thereof must include all copyright and trademark notices.